Need to mention about following in documentation in order to improve the understanding of how serialization from java object to json works, and what is needed to accomplish the same and extend its use cases.
1. Need to mention about the Jackson dependency in serialization from object to json in the documentation (may be here https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.10/user-guide/data-formats/json/#serializing-process-variables).
2. Details about the relationship between spin library and jackson library.
3. Mention that jackson annotations or configs can be used for customization purpose. (may be here https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.11/reference/spin/json/05-configuring-json/)
4. May be examples of how to use jackson annotations / configuration within process application.
For example: customer does not want to define getters and setters in java class in order to perform serialization from java object into JSON. How can he do it by using Jackson?
5. "Jackson documentation" link mentioned at the end of page https://docs.camunda.org/manual/latest/reference/spin/json/04-mapping-json/ does not open.
Here is the non-working link. It says that site can not be reached.