As a Cockpit user, I want to quickly switch model views to fullscreen.
Rationale: In practice, most BPMN, CMMN and DMN models are large and need a lot of screen space to see all details. By default the process, case and decision views for runtime as well as history, show a sidebar with mode information on the left and a tab panel on the bottom. BPMN and CMMN often end up in a zoom level, where I can neither read the element names nor the numbers of the overlays. Even the heatmap turns unreadably small in many cases. Decision tables do not change the zoom level, but still need a lot of scrolling.
Recently, a button was introduced to hide the model and maximize the tab panel, but the opposite operation is missing.
As a workaround, I have to
1. Click on the button to collapse the side bar,
2. Search for the devider between model view and tab panel and drag it to the bottom of the screen,
3. Click on the button to fit the model to the available screen space or manually change the zoom.
This gets especially hard, if this needs to be repeated, when browsing through hierarchies of sub-processes or interconnected models using all three standards.
- All viewers for BPMN, CMMN & DMN models in Cockpit have a way to switch them into fullscreen with one click (or key)
- Optional: After going fullscreen it takes one click to go back to the previous or default view
Optional: The same features in Tasklist