Due to migrations and test deployments we have a lot of unused / deprecated webhooks in the repositories of some of our GitHub organizations.
- Use the GitHub API to get an overview over all existing GitHub webhooks in the following GitHub organizations:
- Clean up deprecated / orphaned webhooks where GitHub displays the 'broken' icon by writing a script. It can be committed to this repository.
- Example: Repository with alot of deprecated/orphan webhooks: https://github.com/camunda-ci/jenkins-job-dsl-seed-jobs/settings/hooks
- Maybe it makes sense to recreate all Jenkins related web hooks as organizational ones? This would result in another issue.
- Add a dry-run option to the script