- Configure a process engine with a job executor and history cleanup. This creates the cleanup job in the database. Have plenty of cleanable data around.
- Shutdown engine. Reconfigure cleanup job.
- Engine constructor: Job executor is started first. Assume it picks up the cleanup job immediately.
- Engine constructor: History job is reconfigured.
- If job execution finishes first, then updating the history job fails with OLE.
- Process engine constructor raises OptimisticLockingException
- Container startup fails (e.g. Tomcat)