- The account of user "demo" is temporarily locked for 1 minute (i.e. now + 1min
- The user "demo" tries to login within the lock time.
- The user "demo" should get an exception saying that "demo" is locked and the lock will expire at now + 1min
- When the account of "demo" is permanently locked, then the user should get an exception saying that the account is permanently locked (and the admin should be contacted to unlock the account).
- it is transparent for the user "demo" why the login failed.