moment.js is updated to its latest maintained version.
Deprecation warning is shown when...
- ...parsing dates in non ISO_8601 or RFC_2822 formats
- ...using moment#locale
Re 1: do not parse non ISO_8601 date formats
Re 2: use moment#updateLocale instead
The following views / ui elements were refactored slightly in terms of date handling and should work like before:
- In Tasklist, ...
- select a task and click on history
- on form completion
- with field of type date
- if the value of a field of type date is not dirty
- by searching for tasks
- In Cockpit, ...
- the default search filter on history process instances table
- on the cleanup page: 1) metrics; 2) we are in state "waiting for history batch window"
- metrics on dashboard
- process instances search on the batch operation page
- any paginated list with search integration