- Make "Security" a top-level section of the docs (last entry in the section list)
- Create subsections "Security Policy", "Operating Camunda Securely", "Report a Vulnerability", "Security Notices",
- "Security Policy" remains as is; add more details to the sub section https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.10/user-guide/security/#security-issue-management outlining how we deal with issues, when we make announcements, etc.
- "Report a vulnerability" links to JIRA, explains how to submit a vulnerability and links/describes how we treat the issue
- "Announced Vulnerabilties" gets content from https://docs.camunda.org/enterprise/security-notices/
- "Operating Camunda Securely" links to user guide
- Redirects from https://docs.camunda.org/enterprise/security-notices/ and https://docs.camunda.org/manual/7.10/user-guide/security to the new sections (or links in HTML)