- When select View Count Process Instance Frequency, the I can choose to group by variable
- When select View Avg Process Instance Duration, the I can choose to group by variable
- For group by variable I can select table, bar chart, area chart and pie chart as visualization
- The group by option does the following: the user choose a variable he wants to group by. For each value of the variable, the amount of process instance/ duration per process instance is accumulated.
- The feature is documented in the user guide
You might find additional information on how it works here.
|The REST-API uses the new group by structure||Done||Unassigned|
|Use new group by report data structure||Done||Unassigned|
|Using the Rest-API Optimize I can group by varibles||Done||Unassigned|
|In the report builder add the variable option in the group by dropdown||Done||Unassigned|
|Document group by variable||Done||Unassigned|