- I can set a target value for all reports with visualization set to bar chart
- The target can be configured like in the number report using the target double button
- Pressing the target button the first time a modal opens where I can set the target value and if the actual values should be below or above the target value
- Confirming the target modal draws a horizontal red line on the height of the configured target value into the bar chart
- All bars that do not meet the target value are painted red, e.g. I set a target that all values should be below 10. If a bar is above 10 it is painted red.
- When I press the target button again, the goal line is being removed and also all bars are painted blue as usual
- The feature is documented in the user guide