- Move all Elasticsearch type and index name constants from configuration to the ElasticsearchConstants class
- the default config file service-config.yaml also doesn't contain those entries anymore
- the default config file in the documentation should be adjusted as well
- Also use reference those types from the integrations tests. E.g. in the ElasticsearchIntegrationRule we have getters to retrieve the types.
- Remove type definition from the test property files, e.g. the integration-rules.properties file
In the past we used to define all constants in the ConfigurationService, in order to allow the users to adjust the names, if they want to. However, that's actually something users don't want to do and also changes like that are not tested and very prone to error. Therefore, let's hard code all Elasticsearch type and index names in Optimize.