Currently, you can combine two reports which both have automatic interval selection. But since the datapoints don't line up, the visualization is not very helpful. When evaluating a combined report with automatic interval selection, the backend needs to make sure that the datapoints line up across the different reports.
- when I combine single group by start date process reports which all have automatic interval selected as unit, then the evaluation of the combined report:
- returns a result for each report having the same amount of data points
- the result span over the same range
- each x value is the same for all the results
- the total range of the range is determined by taking the max and min x-value over all report results, chunk the range into segments and match each result datapoints to one of those segments