- report configuration has a new property flowNodeExecutionState that changes the evaluation result of reports grouped by flownode/usertasks to include running/completed/all usertasks/flownodes. Flownode frequency count is also affected by this change, i.e. selecting running only displays the count of running flownodes, etc.
- default value of flowNodeExecutionState is set to all
- running user tasks only influence the metrics if it makes sense (i.e. if the idleDurationTime is set)
- the result returns a single value per flownode/usertask
- the upgrade script includes the new configuration field and its initialization to the default value
- the rest api documentation is updated
OPT-2260 is the follow up ticket handling the scripted fields to calculate idleTime/workTime for usertasks, as well as duration for flownodes.