- historic identity link logs have been imported
- user task in the process instance index is enriched with candidate groups, candidate users and assingees
- for candidate groups and users only those groups/users are being kept that were still assigned when the task has been completed
- for assignee only the last assignee is being kept
- in case there has been no assingee the field is null
- in case there has been no candidate user/group those entries correspond to an emtpy list in the Elasticsearch index
- update script is adjusted accordingly, so that it adds the three new fields to the process instance index
- add the new max page size config to the configuration documentation in the technical guide
- add the historic identity links to the list of imported entities in the technical guide
We need the historic identity link logs to find out which were the assigned candidate users/groups + assginee for the each user task.
CAM-10264 a new Optimize Endpoint has been added to the engine to retrieve the historic link information.